Mode of Transportation: Open Jeeps (6 Seaters) and Canter (20 Seater). The Safari Booking is controlled by the State Department of Forests under the aegis of Field Director of Ranthambore
Open Jeep Safari
The open jeep safari operates from ten zones. There few zones which are considered better for tiger sightings. The entry is made from the designated gate for each zone after completing the due formalities. The gate entry (Fees + other Charges) is paid while booking online on first come first basis at the entrance gate. The jeep safari charges are to be paid separately. Due to limited entry of safari vehicles one needs to book well in advance.
In case of canter rides operate the entry is similar to the jeeps. The gate entry (Fees + other Charges + Canter) is paid online or at the gate. In case of canter rides the fare is included in the gate entry. Due to limited seats one needs to book the canter ride in advance.
Basic formalities of booking for gate entry:
- Personal Identification of each person is a must for excursion in the park.
- All particular regarding dates, timings, personal details including the same photo identity proof are to be filled in the requisition form.
Tiger Safari Timing Ranthambore
|Month||Morning Safari||Evening Safari|
|October||6:30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.30 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|November to January||7.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.||2.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
|February to March||6.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.30 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.|
|April to May||6.00 A.M. to 9.30 A.M.||3.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.|
|May to June||6.00 A.M. to 9.30 A.M.||3.30 P.M. to 7.00 P.M.|
Terms & Conditions Ranthambore National Park
- Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor in case of emergency.
- No refund / cancellation are permissible after confirmed booking.
- Bookings are non-transferable, Reserved seats cannot be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
- Photo copy of the Identity proof is required to be submitted before entry into the park.
- Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park in case of any revision in rates.
- The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding point.
- After 90 days of safari date preferred safari zones are subject to availability until the drive.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, the entry/ excursions can be prohibited for the allotted zone.
- Prohibit the use of mobile phones by visitors inside any national park.
- No person shall be allowed to use spot lights inside Parks
- In case the passengers are less than the capacity of the vehicle than the difference of vehicle entry free applicable uniformly per person will be charged extra.
- Any amendment to the safari programme after guests arrival must be made in writing otherwise revised requirements cannot be guaranteed.
- Amendment to the safari programme, according to the vehicle request.
- Where safari bookings have not been confirmed as booked in writing to you, no cancellation/amendment fee will be charged for any cancellation or amendment to the safari programme.
- If Visitors arrive late and miss their 1st safari a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitors entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- If visitors refuse to go on safari at the same time a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitors entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- If Visitor choose an alternative excursion i.e. Fort drive instead of safari at the same time a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitors entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged, together with the cost of the alternative excursion.
- Where some members of a group of visitors refuse to go on a safari at the same time a fee equal to 100% of the full group No. of visitor entry fees + vehicle entry fees + the full group No. of seat charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- Where canters are not running (particularly during the latter part of the season) a request for canter seat drives may not be available. We reserve the right to provide safaris by jeep and will charge jeep rates accordingly.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor
- All vehicles will remain subject to availability until the drive.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change, may append or amend without prior notice or information due to various Govt. Policies.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in Validity Periods, Rate Seasons, Contracted periods, Applicable laws or Rajasthan government policies.