India is literally blessed with so much diversity in wildlife. This India Wildlife Tour is dedicated to provide you with a complete and wholesome experience of wildlife of India that you may never had before. This tour will also cover sightseeing to some of the prominent cities of India like Delhi, Nagpur, Bangalore, and Guwahati.
Note – We designed this itinerary just for a rough idea of what we can provide. If you want, we can tailor your itinerary according to your needs. Feel free to call us for any changes and quotes.
Key Highlights of the tour
- Visit all the major attractions of Delhi like Raj Ghat, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar.
- Wildlife Safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Get up close with so many wildlife species and Royal Bengal Tigers of Bandhavgarh
- Witness the lush green jungles and rich diversity of fauna at Kanha National Park
- Spot beautiful wildlife attractions at Kaziranga National Park
- Visit Ranthambore Fort and get back in time of royal maharajas.
- Explore the rich diversity of jungles along with a huge variety of bird and wildlife species at Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka.
- Make your trip more fun and enjoyable with this tour combined with road and train journeys and capture the best of wildlife India has to offer.
- Friendly drivers and experienced naturalists to give you every detail about wildlife.
- Bookings at luxury hotels with all modern facilities.
Bandhavgarh National Park is located in Umaria District, which is around 89 km from Katni. We will pick you from Katni Murwara Junction and drive to Bandhavgarh by taxi. It usually takes around 2 to 2.5 hours of drive from Katni.
Once we reach Bandhavgarh, you can check-in, have breakfast and freshen up. You have the whole day to relax and de-stress yourself at the hotel. Spend your day at leisure and enjoy your overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, we will transfer you to Bangalore airport where you can board a flight to Guwahati, Assam.
On your arrival at Guwahati, we will continue our road journey to Kaziranga National Park, where you can spot a huge density of one-horned Rhinos. Once you reach Kaziranga, check-in to the hotel, have dinner and overnight stay there.