Welcome to www.tigersafariranthambore.com, the website fully owned and published by M/s MP Tiger Safari Company, which is a tour operator providing various travel packages and services across India. Here, the term “You” refers to the visitor, client and user of this site.
Your access and usage of this site is the indication of your acceptance to the following Terms and Conditions of this site, without any limitation. The following Terms and Conditions posted here constitute the whole agreement between you and the company.
The site is intended for only personal use of the user. You shall not sell, modify, exchange, or transfer any content or any material from this site, including any text, audio, video, and images, for any commercial or public use, and for any business.
Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and limited right to access, browse and use this site if you comply with the following terms. You agree not to attempt to interrupt or interrupt any operation of this site in any way.
Some of the areas in this site are only accessible to registered users. You may need to provide some details and answer a few questions to become a registered user. Answers to such details or questions may be optional and/or mandatory. You warrant and represent that all the information you provide is accurate and true.
All the website materials, including images, audio, text, software, and icons are protected under international copyright laws and conventions. The content shouldn’t be used for any purpose, except as mentioned within.
You agree to comply with all the instructions on this website controlling the way the content may be used. There are different service marks, proprietary logos and trademarks on the website whether used/owned by any company or other parties. Company doesn’t grant any license to use those service marks, logos or trademarks by displaying the same on this website.
Any unauthorized access or use of content of this site may violate trademark laws, copyright laws, and the laws of publicity and privacy. Such copies of the content can be used only for personal purposes.
Any hikes in entry fees of museums/monuments, fuel prices, taxes, or guide charges by the government would be charged extra after the finalization of service/tour cost.
Our rates are based on the current rates negotiated with the airlines, hotels etc. Airlines and hotels reserve the right to revise their prices without further notice. If any such changes happen, we hold the right to change the quoted rates before modification as per the changes made by airlines or hotels.
The itineraries mentioned in this website are sample itineraries, i.e. just to give a brief idea to the clients about the possible trip schedule. A lot of factors like road conditions, weather, actual ability of participants, flight/train delays etc. may affect the itinerary schedule during or before the tour. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the itinerary, such as accommodation and transportation without any prior notice for the trip’s interest, comfort, tourist safety, and overall well-being without any allowance, rebate, and any extra cost and allowance would be payable by client.
We shall not be held liable for any change or delay in program or costs, or consequential/special loss, damage or injury, because of flight cancellations, natural calamities, breakdown of equipments or machinery, accident, weather, breakdown of transport, landslides, sickness, acts of god, political closures, perils to the sea, fire, floods, acts of any authorities like government, civil disturbances, riots, epidemic, pilferage, custom or medical department restrictions, quarantines, defaults or other causes, directly or indirectly, which are beyond our control or any incidents or causes, including additional expenses or liability for the clients. In addition, the clients shall be held liable for additional expenses or liability incurred due to forgoing causes.
Along with the basic terms and conditions above, there are some hotel booking terms that you should know beforehand.
- Pictures of the hotel room interiors are shown for indicative purpose and subject to change from the actual rooms.
- The prices/rates of the packages on the website are just for quotation purposes. Taxes/prices may change on the basis of availability.
- Confirm acceptance of the packages you customize through return email so we can make valid booking.
- Booking packages is up to the confirmation of holiday package supplier and availability. Special rates may be applicable for holidays and peak seasons. The inclusions of these packages are subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case the hotel is not available as mentioned on the website, we can give an alternative of the same category.
- The terms of packages may change on short notice because of circumstances which are out of our control.
- We serve as a mediator or intermediary agent. The contract shall be between you and the supplier, even though you choose to book accommodation and safari through us. The general contractual terms and travel conditions shall be applicable from the supplier’s end.
- If you make a booking with us, you allow us to book the package or service from the supplier. Each of our suppliers has authorized us to accept your offer. We accept the offer only after sending you a written booking confirmation and receiving payment as per the payment policy.
- You should check the holiday package description properly before booking. You agree to be bound by our booking conditions if you make a booking for a holiday package.
- A legally binding contract shall be formed between the supplier and you once your booking is accepted on our suppliers’ behalf.